From October 2017 I will be offering supervision, training, equine-led sessions, individual psychotherapy and clinical supervision in Inverness and Forres. My places of work are conveniently located for bus, train and carparking.
I continue to teach & supervise practitioners in London, Cambridge and Edinburgh.
I am experienced in offering supervision by Skype for psychotherapists and mental health practitioners throughout the UK and elsewhere.
- An initial session, which includes assessment, and for which the usual fee is charged
- Individual psychotherapy sessions
- A long-term, depth psychotherapy process
- 6 weeks of once-weekly individual sessions as an introduction to this approach
- Short-term personal exploration using body psychotherapy & expressive/creative arts
- Focused sessions for stress reduction through body awareness and imaginal approaches
A session lasts for 60 minutes: usually once per week, at a regular time.
My professional fee for individual psychotherapy is £65 per hour session.
I have a certain number of spaces for which I charge a reduced rate. If you are in financial difficulty please ask me if one is available. Reduced fees also for FF staff.
There is some disabled access at my places of work. Please ask for details.
From October 2015 I continue to be a trainer at Cambridge Body Psychotherapy Centre, though I no longer have my therapy room there.
Training workshops, including Introduction to Body Psychotherapy:
- Weekend workshops in small groups for the Continuing Professional Development of counsellors & other professionals
- Supervision for psychotherapists, trainee psychotherapists, counsellors, mental health and health practitioners, safeguarding teams and voluntary sector organisations
- Workshops in small groups using Equine Assisted support, with a co-therapist
- Consultation and development for mental health & counselling service provision.
If you would like more information, please contact me