I offer individual psychotherapy, clinical supervision, training and equine-led sessions in Forres (Moray, Scotland). My places of work are conveniently located for bus, train and carparking.
I am experienced in offering therapy and supervision by Skype or Zoom for psychotherapists and mental health practitioners throughout the UK and elsewhere.
- An initial session and assessment. I charge my usual fee.
- Individual psychotherapy sessions
- A long-term, depth psychotherapy process or
- 6 weeks of once-weekly individual sessions for stress reduction through body awareness and imaginal approaches
A session lasts for 60 minutes: usually once per week, at a regular time.
My professional fee for individual psychotherapy is £75 per hour session.
I have a certain number of spaces for which I charge a reduced rate. If you are in financial difficulty please ask me if one is available.
There is some disabled access at my places of work. Please ask for details.
From October 2015 I continue to be a trainer at Cambridge Body Psychotherapy Centre, though I no longer have any spaces for therapy clients there.
Training workshops, including Introduction to Body Psychotherapy:
- Weekend workshops in small groups for the Continuing Professional Development of counsellors & other professionals
- Supervision for psychotherapists, trainee psychotherapists, counsellors, mental health and health practitioners, safeguarding teams and voluntary sector organisations
- Workshops in small groups using Equine Assisted support, with a co-therapist
- Consultation and development for mental health & counselling service provision.
If you would like more information, please contact me